top of page

"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius


The hypnotic state is a state of expanded consciousness and deep internal focus that allows us to access the subconscious mind and transmutes internal experiences into powerful insight. Our subconscious mind controls at least 95% of our lives. We are conscious of only about 5 percent of our cognitive activities. It means that most of our decisions, behavior, actions, emotions depend on the remaining 95% of brain activity that is generated in a non-conscious manner. As we struggle attempting to make positive changes in our conscious mind, we are not aware of the fact that the process lies in our unconscious mind.

Hypnosis is powerful because of its ability to change our subconscious programming by bypassing the critical conscious mind. We can achieve deep healing through a transformative moment where our subconscious mind lets go of old conditioning. It’s highly effective at changing our perceptions at a subconscious level transmuting limiting self-beliefs into true expressions of our potential.

Our attitudes and beliefs affect how we see ourselves and the world, and our experience constantly shapes our brains. Each time we repeat a thought or emotion, we reinforce a neural pathway in our brains. The neural pathways that are repeated get stronger, and the ones that are not used get weaker and fade. With each new thought or emotion, we start to create a new way of being. And by repeating this new way of being enough times, we change how our brains work. The great thing about our brains is that everything we learn can also be unlearned. We become what we repeatedly do.


Research findings in epigenetics show that our behavior and environment can affect how our genes are expressed and used. It’s empowering to know that we are no longer at the mercy of our genetic inheritance. Our attitudes and beliefs affect our health and we can achieve greater well-being by reconditioning our subconscious mind with self-loving thought patterns and perspectives.

bottom of page