top of page
Morning mist over trees
"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius


Why Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is supported by scientific research to allow people to explore thoughts, feelings, and memories they might have hidden from their conscious minds. It allows you to be more open to suggestions to making positive changes in your thoughts, emotions, sensations, behaviors, or perceptions. 

The Subconscious Controls 90% of Our Lives
The hypnotic state is a state of expanded consciousness and deep internal focus that allows us to access the subconscious mind to transmute internal experiences into powerful insight. Our subconscious mind controls at least 90% of our lives. We are conscious of only about 10 percent of our cognitive activities. It means that most of our decisions, behavior, actions, and emotions depend on the remaining 90% of brain activity that is generated in a non-conscious manner. As we struggle attempting to make positive changes in our conscious mind, we are not aware of the fact that the process lies in our unconscious mind.

Change Subconscious Programming
Hypnosis is effective because of its ability to change our subconscious programming by bypassing the critical conscious mind. We can achieve deep healing through a transformative moment where our subconscious mind lets go of old conditioning. It’s highly effective at changing our limiting beliefs into true expressions of our potential.

Our attitudes and beliefs affect how we see ourselves and the world, and our experience constantly shapes our brains. Each time we repeat a thought or emotion, we reinforce a neural pathway in our brain. The neural pathways that are repeated get stronger, and the ones that are not used get weaker and fade. With each new thought or emotion, we start to create a new way of being. And by repeating this new way of being enough times, we change how our brain works. The great thing about our brains is that everything we learn can also be unlearned. We become what we repeatedly do. 

Research findings in epigenetics show that our thoughts and emotions can affect how our genes are expressed and used. It’s empowering to know that we are no longer at the mercy of our genetic inheritance. We can achieve greater well-being by reprogramming our subconscious mind with positive outlooks and self-loving beliefs. 

Transcend Limiting Beliefs
My approach incorporates hypnosis to help you transcend limiting beliefs and cultivate inner resources. My sessions are designed to improve self-insights, enhance your natural gifts, and expand your consciousness. You overcome negative conditioning that causes you to repeat undesirable cycles so you can bring more freedom and authenticity to your life.

Benefits of Hypnosis

Reduce Stress & Anxiety

Increase Confidence 

Improve Relaxation

Aid Emotional Healing

Shift Limiting Beliefs

Improve Personal Growth

Enhance Natural Gifts

Find Deeper Meaning

bottom of page